TWIN IV 7000 Double Scissor Lift
Part of our TWIN IV series, the TWIN IV 7000 double scissor auto lift is perfect for automotive workshops who need a lighter capacity option. The TWIN IV 7000 provides quick lube stations, car dealers and automotive workshops with an auto lift capable of servicing a wider range of vehicles faster and safer than any other double scissor lifts on the market.
The TWIN IV 7000 holds a capacity of 6,600 pounds.
The TWIN IV 7000 utilizes MAHA USA’s innovative raining lever, allowing our automotive lift to retain full lifting force in the lowest height range.
Newly Designed Approach Ramps
Small wheel based vehicles are guaranteed to have wheel free access, plus the lift is customizable to accommodate diverse automobile styles, including low clearance and narrow frame vehicles.
Unlike the competitor’s systems, the TWIN IV 7000 automotive lift does not require manual synchronization. It uses a two cylinder system with a cable pull potentiometer that electronically measures cylinder movement and automatically equalizes the travel of each runway.
Synchronized Redundant Safety System
Each scissor on this automotive lift is equipped with a synchronized redundancy system that increases reliability and ensures users the highest levels of safety through years of tough, demanding use. In addition, the lift is virtually maintenance free due to its Teflon joint bearings.
An acoustic signal control (CE-Stop) provides crush/pinch protection and every TWIN IV 7000 is equipped with an emergency shut off function.
|TWIN IV 7000|
|Maximum Capacity||6,600 pounds|
|Lifting Time||40 seconds|
|Surface Mount Option||Y|
|Flush Mount Option||Y|
|Emergency Safety Features||Y|
|Free Access Around Auto Lift||Y|
- MAHA’s product engineers designed the double scissor lift for trouble-free integration into daily workshop operations. Up to five TWIN IV 7000s install flush or surface mounted in the same space that would normally only support two 4-post lifts.
- A 40 second lifting and lowering time, increases turnaround time and revenue.
- Constructed with no in-between connections, the TWIN IV 7000 runway allows technicians free access to perform all types of work.
Long drive-over approach ramps are available for lower clearance vehicles.
- Various support blocks and optional polymer pads available for safe lifting and underbody protection.
- Support plates, drive-over wedge and extensions are granulate coated, enabling easy driveover and excellent anti-slip quality support blocks.
- Optional light-weight transverse beams for lifting in-between columns and for narrow frame vehicles.
Who uses MAHA USA’s Double Scissor Lifts?
- Quick Lube Stations
- Car Dealerships
- Automotive Workshops
TWIN 7000 Flyer
(File type: pdf - File size: 2847,70 KB)