The innovative and portable MAHA USA MET Emission Testers for gasoline and diesel engines measure the concentration of HC, CO, CO2, O2, NOx, turbidity coefficient and particulate mass reliably and quickly. Particles which are larger than 70 NM are identified and determined using a laser beam in the emission flow. The METs are also prepared to measure NO, NO2, and NH3.
- Includes gas analyzer and smoke turbidity/particle concentration meter in a high-quality synthetic casing (basic unit)
- Built-in display unit including key pad
- LAN interface with LAN cable (computer optional)
- Power supply unit 110V - 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Main filter, 0 calibration filter, condensation pump filter
- Electrochemical O2 sensor
- Probe is steel braided with 600 mm hose
- Transparent drain hose for condensed water
- Trigger clamp for inductive RPM measurement at ignition cable
- Type approval certificate
- Test software for continuous measurements without country-specific test procedure
Low Maintenance Requirements
The MET was designed to keep maintenance at an absolute minimum. The only part that requires maintenance is the HEPA-Filter, which can be exchanged. All components of the MET series can be easily removed without tools and cleaned with a conventional lens cleaner and lint free cloths.