MAHA Advantage: Mobile Column Lifts
Combining leading technology with unrivaled features and benefits, MAHA USA produces over 170 mobile columns a month and is a leader in providing heavy duty workshops, municipalities, and the U.S. Government with some of the most innovative lifting systems on the market.
What Sets MAHA USA's Mobile Column Lifts Above the Rest?1. The Re-Circulating Ball Screw All MAHA Mobile Column Lifts utilize the re-circulating ball-screw. But, our most prized lift, the Wireless MCL, is the only wireless mobile lifting system on the market designed with a re-circulating the ball screw lifting mechanism. The re-circulating ball screw is the best technology available, assuring years of trouble-free service. Unlike hydraulic lifts, MAHA USA’s unique ball screw design eliminates fluid leaks and synchronization problems and will operate at any temperature, inside or outside.
Our Ball Screw Lift vs The Hydraulic Lift
Our Ball Screw Design:
- Operates at a constant speed, whether lifting or lowering
- Maintains natural unison between columns
- Operates with over 90% efficiency
- Minimizes power requirements
- Environmentally friendly
- Column height always remains the same, eliminating a hydraulic cylinder extension while lifting
- Ball screw mechanism comes with a 5 year warranty
Their Hydraulic Design:
- Operates on hydraulic oil, increasing risk for fluid leaks
- Liquid must be recirculated, requiring more maintenance
- Special requirements must be met in order to operate lifts
- Column height will sometimes exceed 144.5"
- Heavy and difficult to maneuver around work areas
- Temperature may affect the thickness of hydraulic fluid, preventing the lift from functioning properly
_____________________________________________________2. Superior Safety Features Safety is our priority. Every MAHA mobile lifting system is equipped with redundant safety features in addition to certfification requirements to ensure safe, trouble-free operation through years of tough, demanding use.
Wedge Lock System
- Prevents lift from lowering in event of a primary system failure
- Redundant safety mechanism
- Exceeds all safety requirements
- Same lock used on elevators
- Indepedant of lifting mechanism, engages directly with column
- Stand-by role keeps wedge lock in like-new condition throughout life of lift
_____________________________________________________3. Strong and Solid Column Design Our main support column is the only solid, one piece H-Beam on the market. Strong and sturdy, each column is designed to resist off-centered forces. Weighing less than hydraulic lifts, our MCL is easier to manuever around work areas.
- Each column is hot-rolled in the steel mill, giving it superior rigidity and stability.
- The only solid, one-piece H-beam in the industry
- Durable design eliminates risk of mechanical failure
- Resists off-centered forces
- Light weight design makes MCL easy to maneuver